Advanced Mold Services Qualifications & Training
Advanced Mold Services, LLC (AMS) is a full service mold company offering products and services to help the average home and business owner with inspections, testing, and removal of mold should it become a problem. With years of experience working in the field dealing with mold related problems, AMS is able to provide its clients with the satisfaction they demand.
Professional Qualifications of the staff at AMS includes 120 hours of classroom and laboratory training, 72 hours field inspections and on-site training, 36 hours of proper operation of air monitoring equipment and 24 hours of decontamination control and removal of contaminated material(s) from various sites. All training has been provided by scientist/instructor(s) with over 45 years of experience in these fields. AMS follows the strict protocol of the New York City Department of Health guidelines as well as IICRC S520 Standard and Reference Guide for Professional Mold Remediation to ensure that the work is completed in-accordance with those guidelines. A third party laboratory provides an un-biased opinion of all testing. AMS employs only licensed and insured sub-contractors who are experts in their respective fields.
Additional Technical and Professional Training
- OSHA Certified 40 hour HAZWOPER Health and Safety Training
- American Society of testing and Materials (ASTM) For Residential and Commercial Environmental Site Assessments
- Classroom and Laboratory training by a recognized and reputable facility Professional Engineer on staff
- Approved vendor to Fannie Mae and several insurance companies
- IAQA member – Indoor Air Quality Association
- Completed the 32 hour IAQA Certified Indoor Environmentalist Course
- Completed Initial Lead Renovator Class Cert #R-I-18510-10-00749
- Certified by the National Association of Mold Professionals